Wednesday, December 17, 2014

People Always Leave

I have been thinking a lot lately about friends. I love my friends to death, but I always seem to make friends with those that are older than me!

This causes some problems while still in school. This happened to me in high school and its happening again. I become very close with a bunch of people from the class ahead of me, and then they graduate and I am left still in school to hang out alone or find new friends my senior year. 

I always question why I do this to myself, but I don't have an answer. 

I have this saying that "people always leave"... It's always proven itself to be true for me, but I know that my friends aren't choosing to leave ME, they're just leaving and moving on with their bright futures!

SO, as this first semester of my junior year has drawn to a close and as I have gotten closer to my senior friends, I  am preparing myself for goodbyes, but also, a LOT of good times before that goodbye! 

Saint Mary's hasn't exactly been the best four years of my life, but it has brought me the best opportunities and the best people in the world and I am grateful for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment